As promised, here is a summary of what I learned through user testing:
1. Doors are prefereably inwards and outwards swinging: question then would be how would we lock the doors?
2. If doors were to be sliding, it has to be in the same line of motion as the mobility device is travelling
3. The door and the toilet should be at opposite corner from one another
4. The changing table should be located on the longest wall.
5. Doors should be located at the corner, so that if it was outward swining, mobility device can travel past the washroom unit to open the door.
Walk Around Poster: would summarize my research thus far and the user testing.
> Consider all the small features, list them out and figure out those features.
Features include hooks, lighting, scent, locks, etc... list goes on and on
> Materials: Scent eliminating materials
> open and close mechanism
I have currently contacted the chief architect at the NCC, hopefully he will reply with his advice on my project.